Today’s fast and runaway life has its challenges. To maintain the high speed of these challenges, a human being sits in front of a computer or laptop works for 10 to 12 hours. This lifestyle gives good pleasure to the human being, but this lifestyle also has its many challenges. Most people doing desk jobs nowadays are troubled by the problem of dark circles around their eyes. Dark circles or dark circles can be alarm bells for anyone. Dark circles mean that the eyes and the muscles around them are becoming weaker.
Being a dark circle does not indicate any disease alone but indicates diseases that may occur in the future. Most people do not have enough time to adopt the messy remedies just for the dark circle. That is why in this article I will give information about 10 easy home remedies to remove dark circles of desk jobbers. One can quickly get rid of the problem of dark circles by adopting these remedies. Who can be the problem of dark circles? The problem of dark circles can happen to anyone, but those who are most affected by this problem, among them:
- Older people
- Periorbital Hyperpigmentation
- Long-time workers
People are involved.
Most cases of dark circles do not require medical help.
What are the reasons for having a dark circle?
By the way, there can be many reasons for dark circles under the eyes. But some common causes include the following reasons as well. Like,
1. fatigue Sleeping too much, excessive fatigue, or staying awake for longer than the average sleeping time can also cause dark circles. Due to lack of sleep, the skin around the eyes becomes weak and loose. Because of this, the blood vessels and dark tissue under the skin together form dark circles. Due to the lack of gold, it also starts to become like a fluid under the eyes. This causes the skin under the eyes to look puffy. As a result, the dark circle you see many times is a shade of puffed eyelids.
2. Age Natural aging can also be a common cause of dark circles forming under the eyes. As you age, your skin becomes thinner. Fat and cologne that maintain a stretch in the skin also end up decreasing. In the end, the color of the veins under the skin begins to darken. The veins under the thinned coat start to appear from outside, and the skin color around the eyes starts to look darker.
3. Eye fatigue : Eyes get tired from watching TV for a long time or sitting in front of the computer screen. Due to this fatigue, the veins around the eyes dilate. As a result, the skin color around the eyes starts to look dark.
4. Allergies Sometimes, dark circles also start to increase due to allergic reactions and dryness of the eyes. The body’s defense mechanism releases histamines to deal with harmful bacteria.
Histamines cause veins to dilate and become darker in color. Apart from this, she starts to see more from under the skin. In addition to allergies, the body can activate histamines on itching, rash, and swelling of the eyes.
Sometimes due to allergies, you may feel itchy around the skin of the eyes. Due to this, the symptoms and irritation increase many times. Inflammation and rupture of nerves may also occur. Due to this, there may be dark circles around the eyes.
5. Dehydration Due to the lack of water in the body, it is common to form black circles under the eyes. When the body does not get enough water, the skin under the eyes looks lifeless and dry. It is also due to the bones of the eyes being close to the skin.
6. Staying in the Sun (Sun overexposure) By staying in the sun for a long time, the body produces a high amount of melanin. Melanin is the element that imparts its color to the skin. Staying in the sun for longer than necessary can darken the skin color, especially around the eyes.
7. Genetics / Genetics If someone in the family has had a dark circle problem, you may also have this problem. These symptoms start appearing in some people since childhood. At the same time, with aging, they either begin to increase or decrease.
8. Predispositions to Other Medical Conditions Sometimes due to some diseases like thyroid, dark circles are formed around the eyes. These problems can also occur due to the consumption of some medicines.
Home remedies to remove dark circles
Know the solutions to remove dark circles
1. Tomato and Lemon; Tomatoes reduce the dark circles and soften the skin. Take one spoon of tomato juice, add one spoon of lemon to it and then apply this mixture to the eyes.
Let it sit for 10 minutes, and then wash it. By doing these remedies twice a day, the dark circles start to decrease gradually.
2. Potato juice: Potato is a panacea to overcome the problem of dark circles. Take out raw potato juice. Soak a little cotton in potato juice and keep it on the eyes.
Keep in mind that the cotton should be on the entire area, as much as the site is black. Within a week, you will see the effect.
3. T-Bag You can also get rid of dark circles with the help of T-bags. For this, a bag of green tea is better. Keep the green tea bag in the fridge after use.
When these T-bags have cooled down completely, keep them on the eyes. This process can be done whenever you want.
4. Almond oil: A lot of vitamin E is found in almonds. Almond oil also helps in making the skin soft. For dark circles, apply a little bit of almond oil around the eyes at night.
Massage with light hands and go to sleep. Wake up in the morning and wash your eyes thoroughly with cold water. The effect will start appearing in a week.
5. Cold Milk Continuous use of cold milk can not only eliminate dark circles but can also improve your eyes. All you have to do is dip the cotton into the cold milk placed in the bowl and then put it in the dark circles.
Keep in mind that the entire area with a dark circle is covered. Keep cotton wool for 10 minutes, and then wash your eyes with plain water.
6. Orange Juice: Orange juice can also help in removing dark circles. Add a few drops of glycerin to the orange juice. Apply this mixture to the dark circles. Gradually the dark circles will end, and the natural glow in the eyes will also increase.
7. Cucumber You must have seen on TV or in a beauty parlor that people have slices of cucumbers on their eyes. He is not just kept for fashion. Cucumbers have a direct relationship with eye health.
For this, you have to keep the cucumbers in the refrigerator for half an hour and then cut their slices and put them on the eyes. Leave these slices on the eyes for 10 minutes, and then wash the eyes. You will feel fresh, and in a few days, the dark circles will start to decrease.
8. Mint leaves Peppermint can also be used to deal with dark circles. Grind some leaves of mint and make a paste by adding water to it.
Apply this paste on a dark circle. Please keep it for 10 minutes, then wash it off with cold water. If you apply it every day at night, then the difference will start appearing in the week.
9. Rosewater: There is no addition of rose water in skincare. You can also use rose water for cleansing and erasing dark circles. Soak cotton in rose water and place it on a dark process.
Keep the cotton on the eyes for 15 minutes, and then wash the eyes with cold water. The process will start to appear for a month continuously.
10. Buttermilk and Turmeric: Turmeric is anti-biotic, which can be drunk and added to milk and vegetable and can also be applied to the injury. Buttermilk is considered the best after eating.
Take two spoons of buttermilk and add a spoonful of turmeric to it. Then apply this paste to the dark circle and leave it for 10 minutes. After this, wash the eyes with warm water.
Dark circles are temporary for many people and may be due to increasing age or lack of sleep. However, there can be many domestic and medical solutions to the problem of dark circles.
Dark circles are not a warning of any serious illness. But if these remain for a long time, then there can be a matter of concern. You can also visit a doctor to treat it. They can identify your actual problem and treat it right.
How did you like our article? You can share any skincare-related problem, advice, suggestion, or opinion in the comment box from us.